Before I tell you what really causes a weak erection I have a question for you. When you are minding your own business and watching porn (for the research purposes, of course!) and those giant blinking ad pops on the side…
»One weird trick for erection that last 2 hours!!!«
..right next to the ads claiming that there are some hot single Russian girls desperate to meet us.
Do you ever click on them? Do you want to know what that trick is? Do you want to know if those ads on porn sites and spam email are for real?
I did so I clicked on them and now I’m gonna tell you what happens when you do that.
– In most cases it takes you on some fake article on fake website describing some story how some girl’s boyfriend increased his size and erection quality and how they lived happily ever after – then it offers you the product that allegedly made this possible. Usually in a form of a pill or a cream.
– Or it takes you to a video where some dude explains how he changed his life with »one weird trick« and then he offers to sell you an eBook with the »secret«. And this book is advertisement for another pill product.
Common thing with most of this “advertorials” is that the claims are always exaggerated (3 inches in seven days… I mean come on, really? Who believes that?) and solution is always as easy as taking a pill or using a cream.
Since you don’t want to click ads on porn sites I have another homework for you. Go to your email and check your spam folder. Try to find one email that’s selling you some natural male enhancement product. I’ll do it to. Oh, here it is!
What do they offer here? Its pretty similar. Except it is direct advertisement without a fake story… boring.
In most cases they try to sell you some low quality supplement blends claiming to increase your penis size, erection quality and boost your libido.
Reality is that those kind of products actually sell really well to desperate guys with weak erections.
But do such products actually work? Is there any scientific proof behind those supplements? Can they cure weak erections?
Lets go through some real science of how to naturally cure erection and see what works and what doesn’t so you wont fall victim to false advertisement ever again!
Common Causes of Weak Erection
- Poor Diet and Micro-nutrient Deficiencies
- Poor Cardiovascular Health and Low Nitric Oxide
- Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes… )
- Low testosterone
- Performance Anxiety
- Small or Curved Penis or Peyronie’s Disease
- Unattractive Wife (She used to be hot but now she’s gotten fat and grumpy)
- Everyday Stress
- Porn Addiction
How to Cure Weak Erection Naturally?
Here’s how to get those diamond hard erections.
If you really want to improve your libido and erection quality you should first know some science behind it.
While there are many underlying causes of weak erections, most men experience it because of low testosterone and nitric oxide levels.
Let’s start with testosterone.
Low Testosterone and Weak Erections
Here are the main symptoms:
1) Low sex drive
2) Difficulty achieving an erection
3) Low semen volume
4) Hair loss
5) Fatigue & lack of energy
6) Loss of muscle
7) Increase in body fat
8) Decrease in bone mass
9) Mood changes
So you are not the man you used to be? You are not that young and sporty lad anymore? You got lazy and fat? Or you just got old? In any case, you probably have sub-optimal testosterone levels.
Check out this study on relationship between libido and your T levels which explains that »libido and testosterone concentrations are strongly related« (source)
How is testosterone related to erections?
»Erectile function is clearly androgen dependent« – and guess what is the main androgen hormone. Testosterone is what makes us men! (source)
So what are the main reasons for low T and what to do about it?
The basics: Diet, exercise and sleep
Don’t avoid fat!
You may be making some big mistakes in your diet if you are still avoiding fat, especially saturated animal fats and cholesterol. According to the new research the myths that saturated fat and dietary cholesterol lead to clogged arteries and heart disease have been debunked.
What is becoming more and more clear now is the connection between low fat and cholesterol intake and low testosterone (source).
Cholesterol is precursor to all male hormones which means that cholesterol is being converted into testosterone in your testicles by luteinizing hormone which triggers the testicular leydig cells. (source)
Now its time to eat as a real man should eat – go out and throw some red meat on that barbecue if you want strong erections… or at least I will. This is as natural as natural male enhancement gets.
Don’t go to low carb!
If you are following the latest diet craze and you are on low carb diet it probably lowered your manliness levels…err I mean testosterone levels. Low carbs also increases your cortisol levels which in turn decrease testosterone levels.
Its true, it is good to avoid eating to much processed sugar and carbs in general but you dont have to go to low or avoid real food like potatoes, fruit, bread…
Get enough sleep!
A recent study funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute found testosterone levels dropped significantly in men who don’t get enough sleep—equivalent to ageing 10-15 years. These lower levels affect more than just the libido as testosterone deficiency is also linked to lower energy, poor concentration, fatigue and decreased strength. (source)
It also goes in another direction – reduced T levels can also be an underlying reason for poor sleep.
Not getting enough intense movement is closely related to low T levels. If you are sitting behind the computer all day and not doing any high intensity sports you testosterone levels may suffer. But if you want to change that consider hitting a gym few times a week and throw around some heavy iron, that will give you a much needed testosterone boost. (study)
Loose a few pounds!
One of the reasons for low testosterone is being fat. Especially having a big belly. This kind of abdominal fat is called visceral adipose tissue and is related to low T. It creates a viscus cycle – low testosterone promotes fat gain and fat gain promote low testosterone.
In one of the stuides, testosterone concentrations of young obese males were 40–50% lower than those with normal BMI. So more fat = less Testosterone. (study).
This is very common nowadays!!!
It means you do not enough of the vitamins and minerals that are crucial for testosterone production. Here are some common vitamin and mineral deficiencies that are related to low T and can also help raise it.
- Not enough zinc: One study researched the effects of a magnesium and zinc supplement. It found that men who received 30 milligrams of zinc per day showed increased levels of free testosterone in their bodies.
- Not enough magnesium: Magnesium deficiency is relatively common nowadays. Its hard to get enough from food alone. This study shows that nearly 70% of the adults in the United States eat below the recommended RDA of magnesium. And »magnesium exerts a positive influence on anabolic hormonal status, including testosterone«.
- Not enough boron: In this study you can see that supplementation with 6 mg’s of boron for 60 days increased free testosterone levels by 29%.
- Not enough vitamin D: If you are not really and outdoor type being on the sun every day you have probably low vitamin D. Its one of the most important vitamins for our survival. Humans evolved being regularly under the sun. Our body creates it in our skin by exposure to sun rays. A lot of research suggest the relationship with testosterone levels. (study)
- Not enough B vitamins: If you are sedentary your metabolism is probably low, which means your stomach acid in not strong enough to absorb all the B vitamins from the food that you eat. Low B vitamins are also related to low testosterone levels.
Besides replenishing vitamins and minerals, here are some other proven natural substances that increase testosterone:
- D-Aspartic Acid – substance based on an amino acid naturally found in the body.
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Nettle Root
- Tongkat Ali
I wont go into detail about every one of those. They all have many studies supporting their efficiency. You can Google it by yourself if you want to know more.
Nitric oxide and Weak Erections
Raising testosterone levels is only one half of the equation. Other half is improving blood flow to your penis. Substance required by the body to produce an erection is called nitric oxide.
It’s one of the main ‘ingredients’ behind erections, and without this molecule, you simply can not have an erection.
When a man becomes sexually stimulated either through physical contact or other stimulus, a signal is sent from the brain to endothelial cells to release nitric oxide (NO).
The NO release causes a rise in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which in turn causes the smooth muscles of the penis to relax and allow a dramatic rise in blood flow. This process is limited by a specific phosphodiesterase (PDE5) enzyme that breaks down cGMP and recycles it. (source)
How to increase nitric oxide production or otherwise increase blood flow and libido?
Again, fairly simple – exercise and some supplements. There are few scientifically proven natural substances that improve your erection quality and libido either by improving nitric oxide or by some other related pathway.
- Korean Ginseng– It is also known as “natural Viagra”.Ginseng taken 3 times per day for 8-weeks was able to significantly improve erectile quality of subjects with clinically diagnosed erectile dysfunction.
- L-Arginine– Studies have shown, that when used by people with low nitric oxide production, it works as an erection enhancer. (study)
- Pycnogenol –This is a compound known to stimulate nitric oxide synthesis and increasing vascular health and blood flow. (study)
- Horny Goat Weed – Another of the supplements used to treat erectile dysfunction with the active ingredient called icariin which inhibits the activity of the PDE5 and allows blood to fill the arteries of the penis. Works by the same pathway as Viagra but it is not nearly as powerful.
- Horse Chestnut Extract – This extract comes from seeds from an European tree. It increases nitric oxide AND improves function of vascular valves which also makes it popular in use of natural treatments of varicocele.
Natural Supplements to Cure Weak Erection
Ok, now that we got all the “sciency” stuff out of the way…
Best natural male enhancement supplements are those that correct you deficiencies and raise your testosterone levels and nitric oxide (blood flow) plus improving you libido.
You can’t go wrong with either of these two products:
Besides Low T and bad blood flow, there is another psychological reason for low libido and poor performance in bed. You may have anxieties because you may suffer from a…
Porn Addiction That Causes Weak Erections
If you regularly watch porn… and by regularly I mean very often to the point of addiction you can have problems with libido. Men who use porn excessively gradually become immune to the images and unable to perform in real life.
»Research is indicating that pornography can become an addiction that affects the brain, which in turn can cause male impotence.«
The recommended treatment here is called »No-fap method«. I know, I know… it is not an »official« name nor treatment but it is what works. There is entire movement that is named no-fap movement. No fap is exactly what the name suggests. You should try to completely abstain from watching porn AND masturbation for about two to three months. In many cases that can improve the problem and gets you your libido and erections back.
Fix Your Curved or Small Penis..
Since it’s a blog dedicated to men with curved penises and Peyronie’s disease you can read my guide…
I will not go into detail about it here because I have written a full guide about this topic and if you are one of the unlucky man it can help you answer some questions.
So what are the best natural male enhancement methods with highest amount of science behind them?
To summarize this post…
If you want to rock any woman’s world try these scientifically proven methods:
This is basic – get fit: Eat real food (not processed – think of “paleo diet”), get more sleep (7-8 hours) and lift some weights or do some other intense exercise (3 times per week)… yes, sex also counts.
Boost your testosterone levels – one of the easiest ways (besides diet and exercise!) to boost it, is by correcting micronutrient deficiencies: Try this supplement that contains all the nutrients we are commonly deficient (Boron, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin K) and proven testosterone boosting compounds (D-Aspartic Acid, Luteolin, Mucuna Pruriens, Nettle Root) plus a bonus libido booster (Korean Red Ginseng). You have all of those in one neat package. Its my personal favourite – PrimeMale, another good one is TestoFuel.
That should be more than enough. But if you want to top that off and improve blood flow and nitric oxide for even better erections get another supplement that includes L-Arginine, Pycnogenol, Horny Goat Weed or Horse Chestnut Extract.
Oh, and stop masturbating so often and don’t get addicted to porn!
So guys, here is everything you need to know about natural male enhancement. Now you wont fall for those ads on porn sites ever again!
Now share your thought about this topic in the comments bellow. Did you ever buy some pill from add that did’t work?